Halloween is only a few weeks away! I’ve searched high and low finding you the best gluten free Halloween snacks that I could. There’s so many wonderfully creative people out there whipping up amazing gluten free treats. I’ve put together a collection of 20 unique and delicious snacks for you to choose from.
- Gluten Free Candy Corn Cupcakes
- Halloween Popcorn Mix
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Witch Potion Halloween Shakes
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- Halloween Half Moon & Spooky Spidey Cookies
- Pumpkin Chip Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Frankenstein’s Monster Pistachio Cake
- Creepy Jello Cups
- Salted Turtle Caramel Apples
- Spooky Halloween Cake Pops
- Bloody Eyeball Brownies
- Vampire Eyeball Cookies
- Halloween Apple Bites
- Dracula’s Blood Punch
- Fall Candy Corn Parfait
- Wormy Marshmallow Monsters
- Cinnamon Witch Bits
- Strawberry Ghosts
I can’t wait to hear what you all think of these recipes. Drop a line below and let me know which of these gluten free Halloween snacks you make and how they turn out!
Also, please check out this gluten free Halloween candy list I got from celiac.org. This is only a guide. Ingredients can change at anytime so make sure you read the labels.